9/03/2004

Ghostwritten by Michael Chabon

I suppose I should take some time out to plug Brodieclerk a.k.a Ben Nunnally's new webcomic, Bloblife. Seeing as it's goddamn hilarious and everything. And hey, Baron von Sportlich himself - Rossford Q. Persawhisky - digs it as well. Hmmm, recommended by both me AND Ross? Don't stampede over all at once now; don't want to overload the server...

In case that doesn't entice you, I should also say that Ben for reasons unknown has decided to list me as a co-writer. Well sure, if being a co-writer means you bang out a three-line run-on sentence concept then sit around and sip margaritas for the next three hours while you wait for your partner to make the strip. Then by all means, I'm a damn co-writer. You know, it's a tough job and everything, but I wouldn't have it any other way. However, I am kinda disappointed that my idea for the title - The Unbearable Lightness of Blobbing - was rejected.

And now we go to Tina with the weather. Tina?

Hello, Bob! Fuck the weather! Fuck the weather and piss on it! Instead, I'm here to tell you that a certain someone has made clear their desire to own a T-shirt with a few of the designs on the title graphic printed on it. The proprietor of this site would like to know if anybody else is interested in a shirt like this. He has friends in the T-shirt printing business, after all. He won't be selling them for obvious reasons - quality being the least of them - but he does request you "donate" a plate of cookies or somethin' for his effort.

If you wish to make such a request and are aware of what you need to do, the e-mail address follows: