6/30/2004

Clean

Phew. Although most people seem to be doing something extra fun lately that prevents them from sitting down in front of a computer and making a post, that's one problem I don't really have.

Updated the look on the Super Fun Happy Amazing Hour site. Nothing spiffy; updated the links and made a new logo to replace the boring old text one. Perhaps I'll do something for this page one day. Hmmm.

I shall be seeing Spider-Man 2 tonight. A review may follow. I don't see how it'd be really necessary, though; you either want to see it or you don't. No amount of rhetoric can change someone's mind when it comes to blockbuster movies.

And the day after? Well, it's Canada Day. I'm going to be working it, but that really should go without saying. Anyways, there's just one little something I want to tell all you revellers before you go out and down about fifteen beers; that simply isn't one of the better ways you can celebrate our nation's birthday. Now, I'm not saying that it's horrible and that you're an outright asshole for doing so. In fact, if I wasn't working that night there'd probably be a good chance I'd be joining in on the fun. I'm just tired of the fact that the source of most of our national pride is a beer commercial. I'd like to think there's more to being a Canadian than buying a flat of our namesake beer and shouting "I AM!"

Regardless, you should go out and have yourself a good time. Just remember to pour some on the curb for your poor homey working his ass off. Peace!