7/06/2004

DAMN!! I have no kiwis!!

Someone recently recommended that I should check out the Johnny the Homicidal Maniac comic series. After managing to procure a few copies through many varied feats of strength, I must admit that I'm quite glad I did. Violence rules. But the main reason I'm enjoying it probably has to do with my introduction to Happy Noodle Boy, who has since become my No. 1 personal hero. Why, do you ask? Because [pause for effect] today I have quit smoking, hopefully for good. Believe me, when you're in the middle of a nic fit the best your brain can manage is a stream of invective punctuated by several non sequitors. And it's a very nice thing to see yourself represented so well on the page. Anyways, while I come to grips with the choir of agonized screaming voices that have suddenly taken root in my head, I believe I'm going to take a short break from this blogging thing. For a day at least to forever at most. So keep checking back in the meantime! Trust me when I say take it's taking all of my concentration to sttopp myyyseellf... Check it in the maroon dungheap where my mamma's pasta salad goes to play!! Quick! Patch me through to the President's Anus! AAGH!! I CAN'T DEAL WITH MY SCROTAL BARNACLES IN THE SCRUM! Keep that damn crow in the pie! FUCK!! I see you there thinking you have a beautiful voice but the nail's in my foot and I can't reach my tequila!! FUCK OFF!! SHIT COCK ASSHEAD TROLL!!