7/02/2004

A Heartbreaking W... Dammit!!!

Ah, only 164 packs of cigarettes sold today. My conscience can rest easy, knowing that 36 less packs of our smokes are circulating the lungs of our customers, compared to last Friday. And it looks like I'm still going to be working here!

.............

...


Fuck.

In other news, I seem to have brought ruin upon Steve Smith's blog. 'Twas once a hotbed of witty posts and brilliant repartee in the comments section; but after he was kind enough to mention the song parody I did for Super Fun Happy Amazing Hour, the amount of comments have sharply declined. Sheesh, and this is how I pay back the first guy kind enough to add links to my sites...

Or more realistically, his regulars are quite occupied with other matters at the moment. But I refuse to accept that. Because quite simply, everything revolves around me.