8/04/2004

SSRTC

Oh my, have I ever been lax. It appears I'm not fulfilling my end of the bargain. It's been two weeks since I posted about a certain topic, and because of that, I'm not meeting SteveCon standards. This calls for some immediate rectification. I'm lacking anything of quality at the moment, however, so I'm simply going to reprint a conversation I had on MSN Messenger today. It's without the consent of the person of the person I had it with, but I'm not going to reveal who it was, so hopefully the whole karma thing will balance itself out.

Person: Oh, thats rather disappointing....very much like meeting Steve Smith for the first time.

Joel: You mean he's not some bohemian god? Striking down infidels left right and centre? Crushing his enemies, seeing them driven before him, and hearing the lamentations of their women?

[pause]

Person: Not quite..

There, requirements met for another two weeks. We now return to our regularly scheduled blog.