7/27/2004

A Delicious Spree

OOH! A trip to Red Deer yesterday! I guess I'll have to come to grips with the fact that I'm a Consumeristical Bitch and that Naomi Klein et al are coming to molest me any minute now.  On that note, is anybody else feeling a rather peculiar case of Left-Leaner's exhaustion lately? At this point, if I found out that George W. Bush and Donald Rumsfeld raped a bunch of monkeys then jizzed all over the Constitution, I'd hardly bat an eyebrow.

I can't believe I just wrote that.

Anyway, I spend a lot of money. What did I pick up? Why, I thought you'd never ask!

For books: Bastards and Boneheads, Fire and Ice on a recommendation left by H. W. in my comments section so H.W. I thank you, a history of the number zero, Wonder Boys although I was really looking for Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay but Wonder Boys was a great movie so I decided to get the book it's based on, Maus, and V for Vendetta.

For movies: Kids in the Hall Season 1, Glengarry Glen Ross, and Melvin Goes to Dinner. Melvin is by one of my heroes Bob Odenkirk.

And I'm spent.