7/23/2004

Kudos, Kiddo

Oh, I've been meaning to get to this for close to a month now. I suppose now's a good a time as ever.

There once was a girl named Sara Tjostheim. She befriended some goofball named Joel Nielsen. And along with a whole other cast of crazies, they wiled away the summer months working in a gas plant. But those summer days have long since gone, and after a number of wacky mis-adventures she found herself working at Northern Cablevision in Grand Prairie covering the local entertainment scene. Since this was Grand Prairie and all, you can imagine that this wasn't a very fulfilling job. In a fit of frustration, she began harassing the local CFRN office to hire her. Now, when the average person such as you or I do something like this, we get a squad car full of psychotic police officers chasing after us and smashing off our private parts. But because this is a very special girl we're talking about here, they took pity on the sad case and hired her. So now, ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to announce that starting Monday the Magnificent Sara will now be working at CFRN! Hey, wait a minute. Remembering Dane, I just realized that two of my friends are journalists. This is a scary trend and I'd like to see it stop immediately.

In other news, my friend Jermey has mowed his lawn. Go Jermey.