7/10/2004

Bandwagoneering

In yet another pathetic bid for attention, I'm announcing that I am once again using MSN Messenger. So if you're looking for saucy and intriguing conversation... I'd suggest you keep looking. But if you're looking for rambling and incoherent converation punctuated by multiple swear words, then goddamit; I'm your man! But if you think I'm just going to write down my contact info, then you're missing the point. Actually, I don't think I get it either. Could somebody please tell me what the hell it is? Anyway, in the spirit of my continuing efforts to confound and vex you, dear readers, watch as I present my information in the form of a PICTURE!


Makeup by Chanel

Fun Fact: As I booted up the new version I'd downloaded, I found out that some of the local kids had added me to their contact lists using my dormant MSN profile. Heh. It turns out that when I found their site a month ago and signed the guestbook they decided they'd like to chat with me. Even though they usually look at me like they'd rather projectile vomit on my face instead of holding a conversation with yours truly. Oh well. If you'd like to get a rare glimpse into the minds of the Rocky youth I'd suggest checking out their page.