9/22/2004

World Destruction

An error has occurred in the script of this page.

You know that little message you see just above here? It appeared every time I typed a letter into the title field. Wonderful times.

You see, I have a laptop. It's close to six years old now, but it was serving me just fine for everything I needed to do online. Unfortunately, the power cord was becoming rather ragged after all this time, and yesterday it funnelled it's last charge. Goddamn AC adaptors. So for now, I am stuck using this old 486 I dragged out of the closet. Yep, that's right, 486. Who knew using a 486 could be this much fun?! Especially when you need to splice the mouse wires because the cat was using it as a chew toy? At this rate, I imagine I'll be using a Tandy by the end of the month. Along with a keyboard where the only functioning vowel key is U.

Goddamnit, now I'm going to have to shell out for a new power cord. Do you know how *expensive* those things are?! When will the madness end?