9/23/2004

Score One for the Human Race! Score Nothing for the Zim... Thingy... Race.

Oh brother. I made a trip to a few electronics stores today to purchase a replacement power cord for the laptop only to be told I need to order it specifically from the manufacturer. Horseshit! Is it too much to ask for them to have an AC adaptor with an output of 19 V and 2.4 A handy? Huh? No! They never have what I specifically come in for, and instead tempt me with rows and racks of product of which I have no need! Curse their underhanded tactics! Now I'm stuck with Invader Zim Vol. 1 and X-Men Legends for PS2. I've been faced with these shenanigans for too long and this treachery, this enormous disrespect tossed in my face so casually by these DISGUSTING MAGGOTS will no longer go unpunished! I shall annihilate them down to their cells, smash their filthy mitochondria and lay the smack on their pitiful RNA! Oh what delightful horrors I have prepared for you, merchants of misery. The sound of inevitability, indeed. Indeed!

Ummm... I wouldn't recommended purchasing Simpsons Cola, as drinking it seems to have rendered me insane. Hmmm. A shitty licensed product, who'd a thunk it? Sucralose, binding to my brain nerves! Transfiguring my neurons! The reuptake of brain chemicals has slowed to a standstill, clouding my already chalky thought processes! GAH! Heed this day, Cott's Beverage of Canada! For your delusional quest to maximize your profits has claimed its first victim!

But for now I must depart as I have guests at the moment. We finally meet, Count Cocofang!!!